Our goal when shopping with us is for you to be totally satisfied!
We offer you a replacement, store credit or refund where products have a major failure, such as:
- Wrongly described
- Different from a sample shown to you
- Do not do what they are supposed to do
- When they are faulty
What information is needed to complete your return?
- We need to see your receipt for proof of purchase. This will also have the purchase date for items under warranty.
- Which store you purchased the item from.
- Your details for follow up or warranty.
Return the product in the same condition as it was purchased (including manuals, accessories and packaging).
All purchases made on a debit/credit card will be credited back to the original card used, so please have your card with you.
Expenses: Any expenses relating to the return of your product to store will normally have to be paid by you. For online store purchases that have been shipped to you, we will pay for return freight for any product assessed as having a major failure.
Assessing your return
We may need to conduct an assessment of your product to determine whether a repair, replacement or refund is appropriate. Certain technical products may need to be sent to the manufacturer or their repair agent for assessment, such as:
- Water pumps
- Damaged pots, urns water features.
- Hand tools.
For any further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org